Do you know What is Ayushman Health Card Benefits? Ayushman Card is the biggest funded healthcare program which was launched by the government in September 2018. Ayushman Bharat Yojana provides multiple benefits to the beneficiaries which includes cashless healthcare services of up to INR 5,00,000 each eligible family per year.
Ayushman Health Card Benefits
There are numerous Ayushman Health Card Benefits which we will discuss here:
- Cashless Healthcare Services: Ayushman card lets beneficiaries to enjoy cashless healthcare services at listed hospitals. This is one of best Ayushman Health Card Benefits which is offered by the government.
- Wide Coverage: Ayushman Bharat scheme has an extensive range of medical services which includes including diagnostic tests, surgeries, hospitalization, and follow-up care post-hospitalization
- Gives Financial Protection: Ayushman Bharat offers financial protection to helpless and weak families against terrible health expenditures.
- Accessibility: Ayushman Bharat benefits are accessible across the country which means that beneficiaries can enjoy the services at any listed hospital.
- Offering Preventive Services: Ayushman Bharat scheme emphases on precautionary healthcare services, which promotes wellness and health among beneficiaries.
- Empowers Women: Another important Ayushman Health Card Benefits is that it empowers women. Ayushman Bharat scheme highlights women by guaranteeing that women plays the role of primary beneficiaries in their families.
- Decreases Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Ayushman Bharat covers a wide range of medical services which directly decreases the out-of-pocket expenses.
- Job Opportunity: Ayushman Bharat scheme also offers job opportunity in the healthcare sector, as we know that the demand for medical professionals and support staff is increasing day by day.
What is the eligibility for Ayushman card?
Candidates should come under Lower Income Group, EWS Category or ST/SC Category. You can easily check if you are eligible for Ayushman card or not on the official website. Visit the official website and click on “Am I Eligible” option. After that type your aadhar card number to check your eligibility status.
How can I get ayushman card online?
Downloading Ayushman Card online is very simple. Visit Ayushman Bharat Yojana official website and login first.
Type your Aadhar card number and an OTP will be generated.
Check out the digital copy and download your Ayushman Card online.
Do not forget to take out the print and you can use it in empanelled hospital/
What is the minimum income for ayushman Bharat?
Recently Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar made an announcement that the limit Ayushman Bharat scheme would be stretched to the families who have an annual income from ₹1,80,000 to ₹3,00,000.
What is covered in ayushman card?
Few services which are covered under ayushman card is written below:
- Medical examination
- Medical consultation
- Medical treatment
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Medicine consumables
- Medical consumables
- Diagnostic services
- Laboratory services
- Medical implant services
- Food services
Which diseases are not covered under ayushman Bharat?
Diseases which are not covered under ayushman bharat are mentioned below:
- Outpatient department (OPD) consultations
- Fertility-related treatments
- Cosmetic procedures and surgeries.
- Dental procedures and treatments
- HIV treatment
- AIDS treatment
- Drug rehabilitation
- Alcohol rehabilitation
Here we have shared ayushman health card benefits, minimum income for ayushman Bharat?, eligibility for ayushman card online apply, ayushman card status and ayushman card registration